Book a Kids Party
Interested in scheduling a party for your child? We have several packages for you to choose from! From beginning to end, we’ll help you plan the perfect party for your little crafter, chef, princess or superhero! All packages include up to 10 guests and allow you to bring in your own food, drinks & party decor. If time allows, we’ll end each party with a dance party which will include the music of your choice and disco lights! We look forward to celebrating with you!
Toddler Party Packages for Ages 1-4
Kids Party Packages for Ages 5-12
Teen Party Packages for Ages 13+
Princess or Superhero Party Packages
Our Kids Party Time Slots are listed below, please check our calendar to see if your date/time is available:
- Friday: 4:30-6:30pm
- Saturday: 10am-12pm, 1-3pm or 4-6pm
- Sunday: 10am-12pm, 1-3pm or 4-6pm
- A $125 non-refundable deposit is required to reserve the date and time for your party. The deposit will be applied to the final cost of the party. The remaining balance will be due the day of your party.
- Since we create everything custom, we need time to prepare your projects. All final details are required 72 hours before your party, otherwise, we will charge a $25-$75 rush fee, depending on the size of your party and the chosen project.
- The studio will be reserved exclusively for you for the time allotted in your party package. If you would like to reserve the room for additional time, the rate is $100 per hour (January-September) and $150 per hour (October-December).
- We ask that all of your guests arrive on time so we can start promptly at the scheduled start time. There is a 15 minute grace period, if you arrive more than 15 minutes after your scheduled start time, there will be a $50 fee added to your final invoice. We also cannot guarantee that you will be able to have the entire allotted time, due to our schedule.
- Pricing listed includes art projects and food for the children attending the party. Culinary options are available for the adults attending your party, for an additional cost.