Join us as we welcome guest instructor, Karla Natale, founder of Allegro Di Crochet. Karla will be leading us as we create our own chunky blanket, from start to finish, using chunky chenille yarn. No knitting experience required! You'll also be able to enjoy a grazing table created by Chef Jessica!
Cost of Workshop:
- Option 1: $95 (we provide the yarn)
- Please choose your yarn color when you register. Yarn color choices: Ivory, Gray, Black, Cranberry, Mustard, Olive Green or Navy Blue
- Option 2: $50 (you provide the yarn)
- You will need 5 things of yarn. We recommend the Yarn Bee Eternal Bliss yarn, which is available at Hobby Lobby. Please note we cannot guarantee that your blanket will turn out correctly, if you purchase an alternative brand or style.
Steps to Register:
- If you are choosing Option 1:
- Select Class with Yarn in the Registration Choice field below
- Select your Yarn Color
- Ivory, Gray, Black, Cranberry, Mustard, Olive Green or Navy Blue
- If you are choosing Option 2:
- Select Class without Yarn in the Registration Choice field below
- Select ---- in the Yarn Color field
Pre-registration is required, deadline to sign up is February 19.
We look forward to seeing you there!